[3830] ARRL 10 W6QU(W8QZA) SO SSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W6QU(W8QZA) SO SSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 06:07:14 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W6QU
Operator(s): W8QZA
Station: W8QZA

Class: SO SSB QRP
QTH: San Diego, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   CW:
  SSB:  16     8
-------------------
Total:  16     8  Total Score = 256

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

STATION W8QZA:

Radio: Elecraft K-2, 5 Watts.

Antennas:
  10 Meters: 3 el Stepp-IR up 32 feet
All my out of state QSOs were made in the first few hours of the contest. After
that I was only able to work a few locals. I did hear CV7S, a couple LUs, and a
PY but all were too weak to work.

N1MM+ shows 1.4 hrs of operating time. It was MUCH more than that. Hours of
tuning and CQing to no avail.  But, that is 10 Meters at the bottom of the
cycle!

Better luck next year!  C U in the ARRL DX CW!

73,  Bill  W8QZA  W6QU