[3830] ARRL 10 LW8DQ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LW8DQ M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 12:47:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: LW8DQ
Operator(s): LU2DX LW7DX LW8DQ
Station: LW8DQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LosProfes station
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  546    86
  SSB:  158    44
-------------------
Total:  704   130  Total Score = 325,000

Club:

Comments:

This was our third consecutive ARRL-10M M/S from LosProfes station.

We had very nice runs with NAs on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Only one JA station logged.

Southern Europe provided us only a few mults on Sunday.

Many thanks to all you who answered our calls. Specially those who needed to
repeat calls and exchanges several times, due to heavy QSB.

Muchas gracias especialmente también a todas las estaciones de latinoamérica
que respondieron a nuestras llamadas.

Hope to see you in ARRL-10M again next year.

LW8DQ LW7DX LU2DX (AKA LosProfes)