[3830] CWopsT N8DNA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8DNA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 22:25:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 18

Call: N8DNA
Operator(s): N8DNA
Station: N8DNA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  74
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  74  Mults = 74  Total Score = 5,476

Club:

Comments:

Man-Some KD8 station (probably a pirate call) kept QRMing me AND following me
around the 40 CW end sending things like you "CWT guys are phony" and
"you guys mess up the band" and "CWT is stupid" and a few
"FU's" for good measure and-- QRMing whenever I got a call from
someone else. His sig was not very strong here but was enough to shut down my
QSO rate for awhile. I am sure if he is reading this it makes him feel good.
Merry Christmas you LID- but you know something?? I LIKE you because you can
copy CW at a good clip! Too bad your bottom end is above your shoulders!! I
still like you!
Send your real call next time and we can have a fast ragchew QSO--maybe I will
nominate you for membership after a few real QSO's!!