[3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3tu@darc.de
Subject: [3830] TBDC DL3TU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 10:11:23 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: DL3TU
Operator(s): DL3TU
Station: DL3TU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: JN48
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 160  Total Score = 1,218

Club:

Comments:

Again more QSOs than in the previous year and again less QSOs with NA.
Participation in EU was really high. This contest seems to become more and more
popular.
Condx were promising the night before but didn't keep up. Not too many NAs were
really loud. The enhancement during our sunrise was barely noticeable and seemed
selective (only W5 grew stronger).
Nevertheless surprising what QRP can do!
Many thanks to those who didn't spare the effort of pulling my signal out of the
noise. Lots of guys with great ears!
It was lots of fun again. Hope to cu in the CQ WW 160.

Tnx for the QSOs, HNY,
   Roman - DL3TU

Station:
K3 @ 5W