[3830] TBDC NP2J(K8RF) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NP2J(K8RF) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:54:09 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: NP2J
Operator(s): K8RF
Station: NP2J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FK77
Operating Time (hrs): 13.4

Total:  QSOs = 301  Total Score = 4,049

Club:

Comments:

conditions were Excellent! Too bad my AL82 Amplifier blew its HV Xfmr a couple
of weeks ago. And to add insult to Injury, Ameritron shipped the replacement
Xfmr via Parcel Post instead of 3 Day Priority mail so now I am forced to run
barefoot until new Xfmr arrives....(parcel Post takes anywhere from 3-4 weeks to
6 months to arrive here on St. Croix!!) Have my fingers crossed it gets here
before the CQ 160 CW test!

So anyway, if my signal was weak now you know why.

Anyway slugged through the test with Low Power....gives me an appreciation of
how difficult running Low Power on 160 is,,,,hats off the VE3MGY and others who
do this year in and year out!

Highlight was working KL7RA - Great Ears!

Thanks for all the contacts!

73
Dan K8RF/NP2J