[3830] TBDC K1EP(@K1TTT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K1EP(@K1TTT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 13:42:34 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Peru MA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 541  Total Score = 3,819

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Dave, K1TTT, for the use of his great station and hospitality.
Conditions were great to Europe early on.  I was hearing Europe when I got on
about an hour before sunset here.  Of course, they can't hear my LP signal, but
once they did, it was like 20M.  Worked over 75 unique grids in Europe and
Africa.  Later in the night, QRN picked up a bit, but wasn't too bad.  Never
heard KL7 or KH6 for the far western grids.  Or any JA, VK, or ZL for that
matter!  Rates weren't high (LP syndrome), but I was able to hold a run
frequency for long periods.  Thanks for the Qs, see you in CQWW160.