[3830] TBDC N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6WM(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 15:04:54 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~13
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 379  Total Score = 2,292

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

semi-serious sort of lazy effort in SP.  I dont think I have ever turned in a
competitive entry in this test over the years due to its proximity to RTTY RU
that I normally go all out in so this will be a first.  Made huge progress in
returning K6LRG to operational status today with some work on the hill, but  the
opportunity was there to do this test from Radio Oakley, so decided to give it a
decent shot, after completion of work on the hill particularly as I zero in on
160 DXCC.  Took some breaks, did this part time remote, and part time on site.

EU Called me: G, GW, UA, SM, OH and that was very nice.

No exotic asia.  just JA, UA9..  thats about it.

some carribean / mexico. absent also was SA/CA from my log.

Thanks for the Q's and see you in RTTY next week.

RO 4sq is acting odd, with some strange interactions occuring on the campus
and a null toward ZL.  Need to fix.  Gud enough to work EU though...

Op conditions:
Flex 6600-M
Flex/4O3A power genius XL
4sq
No listening antenas due to remote. (work needed there also.).
73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM