[3830] RAC Winter VE7RAC(@VE7IO) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7io@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE7RAC(@VE7IO) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 19:36:23 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2019

Call: VE7RAC
Operator(s): VE7TI VA7NF VE7IO VA7QD VA7NLF
Station: VE7IO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   25      0       6         0
   80:   24     49       5         6
   40:   53    132       6         8
   20:  102    484       5        12
   15:   47     20       5         3
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  251    685      27        29  Total Score = 261,632

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Jeanne and Christine, our YL phone ops, did an outstanding job of handling the
pileups. We fell short on CW due to the SSB activity which was very steady.
Saturday morning and for the last two hours of the contest we tried to work in
some CW time as best we could.

The station performed well with only very minor issues none that caused any
delays. The start of the contest was a bit slow but that is what expect here out
west. Our best band, as I guess with most, was 20 meters with the other bands at
times showing up as well.

All in all the ops had fun and ended the contest with a Chinese food dinner.
Thanks to all the stations that worked us and from our team we wish everyone a
very Happy 2020.