[3830] RAC Winter VE9RAC(VE9XX) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE9RAC(VE9XX) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 19:57:47 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2019

Call: VE9RAC
Operator(s): VE9XX
Station: VE9XX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Dunlop, NB
Operating Time (hrs): 20:38

  160:  109     24       8         4
   80:  298    180       9         8
   40:  146    249       5         7
   20:  218    520       7        11
   15:   35              4
   10:           1                 1
    6:
    2:
Total:  806    974      33        31  Total Score = 498,688

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favorites!  A chance to connect with with lots of Canadians and work
the contesters' from afar that seem to like this contest..  Great participation.
 I can remember the earlier years of this contest where you had to work really
hard to find the other players or drag unsuspecting people looking for a QSO
into your log!   Some times that involved sharing your name, QTH and various
other things.

Conditions were a bit fickle and ranged from terrific to ugly by times, but
still had a great time.  Looking forward to next year where I will likely run
under my own call.   Using the special VE9RAC call compels me to run rather than
search as I want to give as many people a 20 pt QSO as I can.   See you all next
year as VE9XX.  Thanks for the Q's and Happy New Year!