[3830] TBDC KL7RA(KL0R) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wigi@kl0r.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KL7RA(KL0R) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 22:49:39 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL0R
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kenai, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 13.34
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 313  Total Score = 3,182

Club:

Comments:

This was the first time that I have done this contest myself... I have played
for a Q or two in some Stews, but this is the first time I have had the station
to myself for the full contest period.

At first I didn't think I was going to make a full effort... but conditions were
so interesting... good, for Alaska... I decided to go for it. Because I wasn't
planning on a full-out effort, I made some mistakes, but fate was on my side,
and as a result, I ended up with the best hours of the contest in the log... all
without screwing up the post-holiday errand queue.

Thanks to everyone that put up with my staccato sending... I haven't gotten all
of the bugs out of the RemoteRig setup... I can't tell if it is bad or not,
unless people are asking me for fills... and that happened more than a few
times... so thanks for being patient!

73, Wigi
KL0R