[3830] TBDC OH0R(OH2PM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC OH0R(OH2PM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:50:56 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP00
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

Total:  QSOs = 636  Total Score = 4,217

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was a nearly full time operation in Stew Perry after a very long time. The
previous full time effort was in 2004.
The Station set up is almost the same as in 2004, sloping dipole antennas to the
East and West and no RX antennas. FT10000MP has been replaced by  FT5000.
Activity was very high as well as the QRM level. Due to the lack of RX antennas
copying of DX-signals was very challenging compared to my home station where I
have three Beveges but for the time being no TX-antenna.
The activity in the Far East seemed to be much lower than in the past.
All North American stations , nearly 200, which I could hear are in the log,
except one from the Norther California.
It was a very enjoyable event after a long time.

Thank you for all the QSOs and hope hear you all again in the future on TOP
Band.

73 es HNY de Pertti OH2PM/OH0R