[3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 15:39:42 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 572  Total Score = 3,400

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were quite good.  Worked my 1st European at 3:30pm local time!  Wound
up working 150 Europeans, 1 African, 4 Oceania, 3 Asia, and 6 Carib/SA.  The 5
hours that I didn't operate- 0300 to 0900z, European sunrise.  Many of the
Europeans were loud.

Operated from a Remote Station, with its good and bad points.  Many of the fills
I asked for were due to momentary dropouts of the receive audio- had to make
sure the Grid was received correctly.

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the sharing of his station.

Dennis w1UE