[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 14:47:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   93
   20:   11
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  107  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,128

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Happy New Year to all.  Having some problem loading my 80M antennas, so started
on 40 and ended on 20.  40M was long, but was able to work most of the US and
Canada.  20M was quite good to Europe. A nice bonus was to run across and work
JD1BMH on 40M for an all-time new DXCC on 40M.  Glad to hear and work a lot of
special calls.  I do agree with Axel that those with special calls should send
their member number rather than location so we will know when we have worked
which members.  73, John, K4BAI