[3830] RTTY Roundup N4CW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N4CW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2020 23:15:28 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18:39

   80:    150      0
   40:    314      0
   20:    477      0
   15:     64      0
   10:      1      0
-----------------------
Total:   1006      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 49  Total Score = 104,624

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I can't recall a better score from my own station in this contest. Lots of ups
and downs, dry spells, and frantic runs...lots of fun. Excellent conduct on the
part of all the stations I contacted. Nobody tried to steal my run frequencies!
Sunday morning (around 8 AM local time) Europe faded away on 20 with spotty runs
here and there. Most unusual was the strength of northern Europe stations
afterwards...there were some really loud OH and SM stations!
95% of North America and Hawaii were worked on my LP at 32 feet! All the KH6's
were as loud as most K6's...and Saturday late afternoon I worked several JA's
through the West Coast! Weird...but I'm grateful!!! Thanks, all, for a fun
time.
73 and HNY