[3830] RTTY Roundup W0MU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mu@w0mu.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W0MU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:13:40 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 7:32

   80:    0        36
   40:    0       102
   20:    0       114
   15:    0         8
   10:    0         0
-----------------------
Total:    0       260  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 16  Total Score = 15,600

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

After a year off from radio for no particular radio I found the on/off buttons
on New years Eve and have been dusting off the radios and figuring out how to
get it all working again.

I never tried FT4 before so I thought I would give it a go.  I never had so many
unfinished contacts in my life.  I guess sending 73 is optional?  Lots of people
might be getting NIL dings.  SO2R might have been pretty fun rate wise as 20 and
40 were decent at the same times.  Not much 15 as expected.

Worked an F5 station way way way before darkness on 40m and he was the only EU
station heard.  Worked a couple of JAs and YB on 40m while still light.  Crazy!

I fit in the time while watching the playoffs and chasing POTA parks and
counties