[3830] RTTY Roundup N1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:16:18 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Great Falls, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:
   40:    85
   20:    76
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   161       0  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 11  Total Score = 8,211

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Finally was able to get on the air this afternoon for about 4.5 hours. The good
news is I don't have to figure out the "off time" rule!  Noise level
in Great Falls was extremely low.  Went out to see if antenna was in the air!
I'll have to check radio sensitivity to see if there's anything going on.
Signals were strong, though. Started on 20 S&P. Took a while to get into
rhythm, but finally stopped embarrassing myself. 1st Q was with Don, AA5AU, and
I think I went through every function key before completing the Q. Got a decent
run going on 40 in the last hour and that was fun. I need to tweak the default
Fkeys to streamline things a little. Now that I run an amp, default repeats
aren't generally needed. Thanks for all the Q's!