[3830] RTTY Roundup KE2D SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE2D SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:26:48 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   241       23
   40:   185      124
   20:   137       30
   15:    18        6
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   581      183  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 53  Total Score = 81,748

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Despite this being the bottom of the sunspot cycle, this was my best score in
this contest in. My first effort was back around 1993 with a 386 PC, DOS, and a
PK-232. The addition of FT8/4 definitely made it interesting and switching modes
requires you to switch gears in your head.  It definitely broke up the boredom.
Never worked RI or ND (or KL7 but they count as DX in this one). Still, I never
had 107 mults before.  I hope they all stick when the log is finally checked.
73, Bob - KE2D