[3830] RTTY Roundup K8NWD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K8NWD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:30:17 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: K8NWD
Operator(s): K8NWD
Station: K8NWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 9.7

   80:   135       0
   40:   139       0
   20:    83       0
   15:     9       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   366       0  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 14  Total Score = 22,692

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Fun time for a part time effort in a contest that I hadn't planned on operating.
Had a problem starting back up after I got home Sunday afternoon. N1MM+ wouldn't
key the K3. Messed with the setup for at least a half hour and it started
working. I still don't know what I did to get it going. I couldn't get a run
going on Saturday but did get a few good runs going on 40 and 80 on Sunday.I ran
the K3/P3 setup to the Mosley Pro57B yagi and an old Telrex trap dipole for
40/80 meters. All antennas are on 60 foot tower. The contest was a lot of fun.