[3830] RTTY Roundup K7AWB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup K7AWB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:40:37 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: K7AWB
Operator(s): K7AWB
Station: K7AWB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Dn17es
Operating Time (hrs): 14.4

   80:
   40:
   20:   532
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   532       0  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 25  Total Score = 42,028

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Started at the beginning at 1800Z, but could not note any stations on bandscope
or Transceiver.  Took me a couple of minutes to realize that my Alpha 9500
amplifier switched my 20 meter beam to the dummy load because it remembers the
"last antenna" used which was the dummy load the day before in setting
things up.  Reminded me of the big solar flare in 1957 or 58 which killed all
radio reception; I was a kid then.  There was a 30 minute pause today when I
could no longer transmit.  rebooted N1MM+ and PC; tightened all cables.
FTdx5000MP worked in CW, but not in RTTY.  Found West Mountain Rigblaster
Advantage TX switch has moved to the OFF position from COM position by itself.
All fixed and back to contest.