[3830] RTTY Roundup NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 06:53:19 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6CY N6ERD WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 23:55
Remote Operation

   80:   114       0
   40:   342       0
   20:   402       0
   15:   101       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:   959       0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 55  Total Score = 106,449

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

I believe running Multi-Single in the RTTY RU was a FIRST for NX6T.
Three over-the-hill operators made it all work while N6KI and NN6X
fixed various things in the background without disrupting our activity.
While I made a 10-meter listen on both days,nothing was heard and CQ RU
calls were not returned.  Considering the low SFI, 15-meters produced a
decent amount of activity.  Amazingly, the Space-WX was favorable.

Using a Stepp-IR allowed running BI-directional to work JA/SA simultaneously
on the high bands.  The Shorty-40 on 40 produced some incredible QSOs;
while not our best band, we worked more DX on 40 than on any other band.

LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com