[3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 09:49:13 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    20
   40:    49
   20:   134
   15:     0
   10:     0
-----------------------
Total:   203       0  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 44  Total Score = 15,428

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

I can't help feeling that the inclusion of the WSJT modes has diluted the
activity. I did try setting up for FT8/4, but found that switching between that
and RTTY was way too cumbersome.

I wasn't able to start until early on Sunday morning, and it seemed slow going
until the US started to come in around 1300UTC, when I was able to start chasing
new States.
Oddly, I was called by a couple of CA stations on 40m, which was a surprise.
Also managed to work ZF2WF on 80m, and CE2LR on 40m, both of which were new
slots for me.

Thanks to all for the points.

Phil GU0SUP