[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup HI3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 13:57:21 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3T
Station: HI3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Puerto Plata R. D.
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   80:     11
   40:    212
   20:    639
   15:    316
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   1178      0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 50  Total Score = 123,690

Club:

Comments:

Thank you for this great contest also thank you very much to all who called.
Only a few OH Mi this time, computers that work on win10 is the worst,
5 PCS restart at the best contest rate and time for not reason.
I did made a quick solution and started a second PC, configuring the cables for
Radio 2 (ft891), so this little piece became a radio (1) with almost 700 qsos.

Yaesu,  did a great job on this low-entry radio, after he discovered how to use
the 500-300 WIDE, there's nothing to regret, it's a running horse (don't forget
to use an external fan, he worked @ 100 watts The whole contest without
problems.
My radio 1 (2) was ft991a, almost the same performance but with the band's
reach
(I'm not familiar) really useful for finding an empty place to call with my 100
watts.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE $$$$ TO BUY THE BIG BROTHERS AND LIKE TO BE IN THE BATTERY.
THESE RADIOS AS THE OTHER CAN BRING YOU TO THE SCENARIO AND WILL NOT BE
DISAPPOINTED .

73's
Ted HI3TORERO
THE SYNCHETIC PUERTO PLATA