[3830] RTTY Roundup KE0OR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dan@droyer.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE0OR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 20:41:50 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: KE0OR
Operator(s): KE0OR
Station: KE0OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:    35
   20:    18
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:    53       0  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 6  Total Score = 1,643

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

All Q's were made with RTTY on 20/40 meters using an inverted V at approximately
40 feet.  My rig is a Flex 6600m.  It was possible to decode numerous stations
which were unable to hear me as my power was limited to 100 watts. An amplifier
is solidly on my 'wish list'.  A Hex Beam antenna is also in the works but only
partially ready.  It didn't make it up in time for this year's winter
activities.

Some initial issues establishing a link between my computer and the radio were
encountered but once that challenge was resolved, the radio and computer worked
flawlessly.

I did not take sufficient time to look into using FT8 with WSJT and N1MM+ but
would like to examine that combination at a later date.

Dan, KE0OR