[3830] NAQP CW K0ZR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerozr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0ZR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 05:22:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 9:50
Radios: SO2R

  160:  169    36
   80:  268    43
   40:  196    45
   20:  164    32
   15:   23     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  820   164  Total Score = 134,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC BLUE RIDGE

Comments:

At beginning of contest I was not "feeling it" and thought I would put
in just an O-K effort.  As time went on things picked up and so did I so I hung
in there for almost the entire 10 hour period.  My best success seemed to be on
160m and 80m.  40m seemed long and not as active as the lower two bands.
Earlier in the day I was successful in getting my 160m Inv-L raised to close to
80 feet compared to 60 ft before and this seemed to be effective.

Thanks for all the Qs.  Lots of familiar calls which always makes things more
enjoyable.