[3830] NAQP CW KG9X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred.kg9x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG9X Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 05:44:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  182    45
   80:  282    51
   40:  205    46
   20:  106    25
   15:   23     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  798   172  Total Score = 137,256

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Very disappointed in some stations!  Some are NOT being good QSO partners.  Way
too much waiting for you to come back.  Don't know if these are all SO2R guys or
what.  I can see why one would want to do SO2R but gheez ... if that's the way
your going to do it well ... practice more or do SO1R!!  Way more than usual.
Sorry just had to vent.

I never do well on the higher bands.  I spent almost as much time on 20 as I did
low bands but not good results.  Need a better antenna than low dipole.

73,  Fred KG9X