[3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 06:02:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  128    36
   80:  194    41
   40:  464    55
   20:  364    46
   15:   67    21
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1219   203  Total Score = 247,457

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

The power company still hasn't located the latest bad hardware somewhere on a 4
mile line out here in the country so I'm having to use my noise blankers to try
and stay on the air.  Sure makes copying rough and then throw in a bunch of
storm noise to make it even more "enjoyable".  Oh well, gave the
station a good workout.  Conditions seemed rather poor to me but it is hard to
tell for sure with so much noise but I was amazed at the difference in the
strongest to weakest signals especially on 80 and 160.

Can't wait till my new K4 rigs show up to see if they can handle this noise any
better while still holding out hope the power company will get lucky and find
the bad hardware and/or poles.

Thanks for the QSOs.

Bob K5WA