[3830] NAQP CW NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 06:10:39 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 8:02

  160:
   80:  205    41
   40:  165    40
   20:  132    42
   15:   56    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  558   138  Total Score = 77,004

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Cotton

Comments:

Storms, storms, storms.  Strong winds 'readjusted' my wire loop up among the
swaying trees; hence, I now have no idea what the polarization of that thing is,
because the feed point is shifted about 25' away from its original position and
is actually too close to tree limbs now.  Much work to be done on that thing.

Also, I had the 'opportunity' to help a couple of elderly widows today with
problems that cropped up on their property due to the high winds and
near-tornadic conditions.  We are so blessed to be safe, but several of our old
maids feel that they had another close call.  Of course, they get scared when
this tumultuous weather comes along, so I like to make myself available if I can
help them. That is FAR more important than radio, IMHO!

Anyway, it was so wonderful to make contacts with many of my contesting friends.
 And, huge thanks to all who swapped Qs with me.  I promise...I do not take for
granted your CW friendship!  No lids surfaced this weekend (that I heard,
anyway).

Until next time........

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)