[3830] NAQP CW K4QPL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4QPL2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4QPL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:14:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K4QPL
Operator(s): K4QPL
Station: K4QPL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:   23    16
   80:  173    38
   40:  158    45
   20:  168    38
   15:   34    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  556   148  Total Score = 82,288

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: NC East

Comments:

Honoring "Paul", N4PN, longtime GA friend and great contester, dating
back to my very first Field Day, was worth every fill and confirmation request.
Paul died suddenly in November the day after SSCW and filing his last 3830
report.

A head cold made me take more early breaks than usual and a nasty front approach
and passage with thunderstorms shortened the back end. Tough copy on 160M and no
RX antenna. A surprisingly good run on 80M however. Amazing to have a genuine
5-band contest for a change! Thanks for the Q's.

73,
Jim, K4QPL