[3830] NAQP CW W4VIC M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4VIC M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:34:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10 HRS

  160:    6     6
   80:  166    42
   40:   73    33
   20:  116    38
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  361   119  Total Score = 42,959

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

ALL S&P. Goal was 10 hrs BIC and made that. Periods of zoned out mentally
made for keyboard confusion with program elements a few times. Forgot to log at
least one Q (ME, sorry). Its complicated - hearing is shot and can't maintain
focus over longer periods. Still, much fun when things were going well. NAQP SSB
will be real torture, but I'll show up.

80M was fantastic. Haven't heard conditions that good since can't remember when.
Big storm blew through last night but I missed it -- didn't hear a thing. 40M
didn't seem to go as well as usual. I suppose I was there at the wrong time. 20M
seemed about right but developed issues with signals disappearing. Moved on when
signals went down. I watched spots all along but never saw anything that moved
me to 15M for ten minutes. No 10M activity at all noted.

Another real fun NAQP. Thanks for the Qs. 73, Vic W4VIC