[3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 19:03:14 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18    15
   80:   59    32
   40:   59    25
   20:   41    21
   15:   34    11
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  212   105  Total Score = 22,260

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team Echo

Comments:

Flu, or something, hit me on Wednesday so I was sick all week. Thought I felt
better until the continuous coughing fits hit me during the contest. Kind of
hard to hear CW names and states when you are coughing every 2 minutes.

Bands seemed pretty good, but looking at the multipliers, you can see that the
band was long up high, but shorter as you get lower, especially here in the
Midwest. I was surprised that I would make any contacts on 160, but I think I
did pretty well considering the fact that I have totally ignored my 160 antenna
this whole past year. I did get the 80m antenna working this week which was my
goal. Lots of SMC on this weekend.

I had some good runs up and down the band when I got on later in the evening. At
one point my hour total was 85, really good for me. I just wish I could have
contributed more, i just didn't feel well. Go SMC!

73, Craig KD9MS