[3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5JJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 02:01:35 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 9:54

  160:
   80:  175    40
   40:
   20:  469    49
   15:    9     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  653    96  Total Score = 62,688

Club:

Team:

Comments:

No goals,  just have fun.  Had a great run on 20m that lasted all afternoon.
Worked all states but Alaska.  When 20 shuts down it shuts down.  About 15
minutes.  Was impressed how well double bazooka worked on 80.  Contacts all over
country and Canada.  Will never do great in this contest until I get my 40m beam
back up in the air.  Happy to work a few on 15m.  Nothing on 10m.  Really a fun
contest with great ops and very good practice for me.  Will be ready to work SSB
contest.  Thanks to everybody who worked me.  Cu in the next one.