[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 20:52:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 15

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    6
   20:  145
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  151  Mults = 149  Total Score = 22,499

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was mostly SO2V on 20m testing some new stuff to work spots effectively from
bandmap same time as CQing, now need to combine that with running on other radio
and train my brain to manage 3 audio streams and in same time.  40 looked very
good on bandmap with lots of signals in noon time here, so it would have been
possible to work lots of stuff there I think.  Tnx for Qs de Marko