[3830] NAQP CW K9UIY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9UIY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 05:12:42 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:    0     0
   80:   53    23
   40:   44    20
   20:    1     1
   15:   24     6
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  122    50  Total Score = 6,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Big ice storm Friday evening and into Saturday morning caused higher than normal
VSWR for all antennas, especially my 80 M inverted "L".  Some of the
ice coating was blown off by winds, but the 80 M antenna was severly compromised
to the point of my power being about 50 to 75 W.  Plus I only had limited time
available this weekend ... hoping to do better the next time.  Thanks for the
Q's ... later!!  73, Vic K9UIY