[3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NX5M M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 06:12:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M N5XJ KJ5T KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   57    27
   80:  426    53
   40:  574    53
   20:  549    52
   15:   67    19
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total: 1678   207  Total Score = 347,346

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A lot of challenges just to get on the air!  40m beam broken due to severe
storms last week.  80 receive antennas were not working.  Feedline to the 40m
tower decided it was going to fail.  At one point, for some reason when we went
to 80, the 80m transmit was keying the 40m radio.  RF problem I
supposed.....fixed with a toroid.
160 did not sound good to us and 20 just never did seem like it had multiple
layers of stations to work.  15 was WAY down from last year.
Had a good time despite it all.