[3830] NAQP SSB N4XL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4XL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 12:10:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL KA4CSM
Station: N4XL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2.2

  160:  39     20
   80:  31     20
   40:   2      2
   20:  21     11
   15:   3      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  96     57  Total Score = 5,472

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Used contest to expose another op to contesting. Mike, KA4CSM, visited the shack
for this one. Lots of general talking about station, antennas, and software
used, but unfortunately not much actual operating. Glad to hand out SC mult.
Several of the 160 crowd commented I was a new one for them. Good to work fellow
Swamp Fox Contest Group members Ed, K3DNE, Hans, WU0B, and Frank, KG4IGC. All
had strong signals. Looked at Ed's score and he was shoveling out the RF. Good
job Ed!

Was amazed to easily work a Maryland station with my first call on 160
immediately after hearing him unable to pull K4BAI out of the noise. John is in
GA and I'm in SC, but I can't begin to count the number of times I've heard the
other guy work John but then be unable to pull me out of the mud on Top Band.
The new antenna working very well compared to what I had up for 160 before.

Kevan (Ken)
N4XL