[3830] NAQP SSB K5RT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5RT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 13:12:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K5RT
Operator(s): K5RT
Station: K5RT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   57    24
   80:  168    40
   40:  354    44
   20:  467    51
   15:   17     9
   10:    5     2
-------------------
Total: 1068   170  Total Score = 181,560

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: Sultans of Swing

Comments:

Its been quite awhile since I've put in a full effort in any contest, but it did
feel good to do it in this one. It's always great to say hello to old friends.
No problems with the station this weekend, but propagation was sure screwy. 40
essentially closed at about 0130, leaving me to S/P on 160/80/40. I'm glad I
went to 40 meters early.

Vy 73
Red Truck