[3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WC7S Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:46:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Wy
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:  22     13
   40:  20     15
   20:  37     18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  79     46  Total Score = 3,634

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Mammoth

Comments:

And a good time, even tho this was ssb. Had a number of first call answers,
spent a lot of time  S&P some runs, short and wouldn't stay together. Worked
all the GMCC folks I could, even tho I had a part time effort, with a 250 ft
long wire and a vertical on the steel roof, and 5.5 hours with a KX3 at 5 watts
out. Huge thanks to all that stayed with me thru the QSB fades.
There were plenty of Wy stations to go around, just not so much good will from
the Prop Princess. See y'all next time,
Dale WC7S in WY