[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:57:56 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:43

  160:    0     0
   80:    3     2
   40:  196    39
   20:  307    56
   15:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  510   101  Total Score = 51,510

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

15m stunk when compared to lsst week didn't it?

20m was terrific and my best hour was in the third hour which was really fun.
After that the 'real work' began. I had to remind myself that if I did not
'sound busy' to the Contest Monitor-in-Chief, she was liable to drag me away and
force me into putting away some more of the Christmas accoutrements (What? Is is
St. Patrick's Day already?)

Luckily I got through the contest but I am duty bound today ....

Congrats to my Team members again and from various comments I read earlier, my
experience was proportionately subdued.

Very light Patterson reading this one.

WN6k - Paul
SO!R,  Always LP