[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 16:18:34 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  21     14  Total Score = 308

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Low antennas and low power do not make for a lot of contacts!  At this new QTH I
am learning the lay of the land slowly and becoming familiar with some of the
local vhf folks down here in FM05.
FT8 certainly has taken over as the prevalent mode and while it has its pluses
it has some minuses as well but that is a topic for another time and place.  My
computer told me I had more than 50% of my 21 Qs were FT8 and I sure miss
hearing the other operators voice or listening to their CW fist.