[3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF VE3DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:28:43 +0000

  3.4:    3     3
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  209    85  Total Score = 35,360

Club: OVHFA

Comments:

What can I say, the day after, the sun is out, no wind ... weekend...snow, wind,
rain, ice...conditions were crazy - blocking over the lake, then the signals are
super strong on 222, then nothing. Great to see all the rovers out there VE3OIL,
VE3TFU, VA3ELE, KF2MR, VE3CRU, VE3RKS, and others!! Kudos in these brutal
conditions.  Great to work KF2MR VE3ZV with smashing signals on 3456 MHz!

This was my 50th January VHF Contest! Great that we are celebrating the ONTARIO
VHF ASSOCIATION's 70th Anniversary this year!!

Work 70 Canadians and get a nice award!!  OVHFA at groups.io for info.