[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KE7SW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7sw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KE7SW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:31:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  161    41  Total Score = 9,758

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Well... times are a changing... out of my 62 qso's on 6 meters 47 were digital.
I only had six on 2 meters but I was slow getting it going and it was Sunday
before things were working. I'm sure I missed a few qso's and grids because of
that..Having the football playoffs on Sunday always slows things down  a bit
(how about them 49ers and K.S chiefs..) I have to admit I'm guilty...I was
looking at the TV and trying to work the contest at the same time, it does not
work for me and both suffer.... ..............Booo !....I had fun and that's
what it's about ...I can see  some changes in my antenna system are in order,
when the weather gets better... need to put more air under the 220 and 432
antennas..73,Tom