[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1DG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1DG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 21:14:13 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  44     18  Total Score = 726

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This may be my first entry in a January VHF contest.

A tale of two operating positions here.

I used my EME system on 2M for one EME QSO and a smattering of tropo (best DX:
N4HB in VA).

I don't have a 6M antenna up at this QTH yet, but the 7610 seemed to tune the
40M beam OK. With 50W, I was running FL stations on FT8 for a while both
afternoons. At one point, N4TB was stronger than local K1TR!

Also got an EM57 and an EM59 on "audible modes", one on CW, one on
SSB.

73,

Doug K1DG