[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9MU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9MU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 03:18:39 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  146    74  Total Score = 12,802

Club: Chippewa Valley VHF Contesters

Comments:

It was a very slow contest here in Wisconsin. We had a winter storm on Friday
evening which brought snow, ice, and wicked winds. My SWR was high on several
bands due to ice. It was difficult to complete any QSO's on 222 and above.  The
only rovers out were KC0P/R and N0SPN/R. Best DX was on 2m FT8 with WD9EXD in
EM57 at 521 miles. There was a short 6m Es opening to the FM grids. I tried to
run on SSB and only worked 3 QSOs and had to resort back to 50.313 to work
anything with rate.

73,

Justin, K9MU