[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KM1CC Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ep@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KM1CC Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:50:04 +0000

  3.4:   0      0
  5.7:   0      0
  10G:   0      0
  24G:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  80     37  Total Score = 3,219

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to the MARCONI CAPE COD RADIO CLUB for the use of the call over this
weekend.  We setup small antennas with low power on the lower four bands to give
out FN51 in the contest.  As we expected, very few pointed our way.  Activity on
the traditional analog modes was scarce, given our compromised location and lack
of height.  We spent most of our time on FT8 and even there, had a hard time
being heard.  But the weather turned out to be fine, hardly any wind during the
daylight hours and no precipitation either (at least not while we were there).
See the QRZ page for QSL information.