[3830] CWopsT K1RV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K1RV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 20:11:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 22

Call: K1RV
Operator(s): K1RV
Station: K1RV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Abington, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  30
   20:  21
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,601

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I don't usually make many of the 1900 sessions since I'm usually working out at
my local health club to try to keep these creaky bones somewhat limber!

Since I'm still coughing, hacking and feeling generally crappy with this head
cold I figured I'd get on for this session rather than spreading my cooties at
the gym. I'm quite certain that I'm not contagious over the airwaves!

I heard several signals on 15 meters right before the 1900 hour, but couldn't
manage any contacts there after 5 minutes of trying! Went to 20 and settled on
mostly S & P on 20 and 40 for the remainder of the session.

Tnx for the Q's,

Pi - K1RV

# 639