[3830] CQ160 CW KB0EO Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KB0EO Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:34:26 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 60  State/Prov = 21  Countries = 26  Total Score = 15,980

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This is a difficult contest to endure when everyone is jammed into a small
spectrum and S9+40 US stations are wiping out the DX. I just worked all the US
and Canada stations in the last 3 contests - ARRL 160, NAQP CW, & NAQP SSB,
so just trying to find some new countries on 160. I picked up two new ones, so
worth the minimal effort. The DX was fairly loud Friday night, but seemed to get
progressively weaker through Saturday - I didn't even try Sunday morning.

One question is why there is never a ZL station on 160? I still need that for a
band slot, but I have never heard one or seen one spotted in 10 years.

I wish the gentleman's agreement to keep the 160 DX window free from US/Canada
stations would be followed.

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN