[3830] CQ160 CW NE8P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NE8P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:36:19 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 13:35

Total:  QSOs = 623  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 45  Total Score = 208,453

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First time ever doing this contest.  Had fun.  Was able to sustain modest runs
on Saturday night and was surprised at the number of Europeans that called me
given my jury-rigged antenna.  (Probably should have called CQ much more Friday
evening!) Again, my apologies to those I couldn't pull through my suburban
subdivision noise level.

Mike
TS-590SG + AL-82 feeding a 48 foot vertical with a large inductor at the base