[3830] CQ160 CW E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW E7DX(@E77DX) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 22:44:18 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E76C E77DX E77E E77EA
Station: E77DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 36

Total:  QSOs = 1975  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 95  Total Score = 1,668,488

Club:

Comments:

sometimes stuff runs not well like expected!

we invested a lot of time preparing RX 8 circle for 160m, but somehow it didnt
work ...spend a lot of time trying get that working whole weeknend but...no luck
!
1030m of koax cable, 600m of control cable and rest of hardware ....
including beverage work i made 3 days b4 contest each day close to 20 km walking
in fields around station!

also some other smaller technical issues, we used a time to repair also some
other broken stuff on the station during the contest

but we had also great time along Vlados E70T birthday and also visit of Boban
YT9A!
it was very nice weekend with friends!

not our best score, but very close...somehow we missed some easy S&P
and no real opening to west coast
managed to work only AZ OR and NV!
around 340 NA worked.....dont know nummber of ASIA and JA !
we are very happy with our score!

big congrats on our friends from 9A1P using that 4 big towers  / 4 x 140m

OK7K RL3A UA7K EW5A were in other contest in compare to us!

funny nummber of SP by IZ4BOY already first day? fake or remote rx?

and great fun like always on cqcontest.net

thanks for QSOs and cu in few weeks in ARRL !

73s Braco
E77DX

p.s.
last year i give my-our points to BCC, this year could be different
does your club need some points?
feel free to contact me !