[3830] CQ160 CW W5AJ Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, woodr90@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W5AJ Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 22:53:08 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W5AJ
Operator(s): W5AJ
Station: W5AJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 82  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 6  Total Score = 10,241

Club: Midland ARC

Comments:

Decided to load the 80M vertical for 160 Saturday night and work a few.  S&P
 clicking on band map.  Hope to pick up some new BC faded as the Flag receive
antenna had failed!   Did listen before starting on remote websdr to my signal
and to see if it heard P33W, using OLD Thinkpad laptop, didn't turn it off so
hopefully Judge won't DQ me for that.  No EU or Asia worked, P40AA was furthest
DX.   Never heard VO2AC in zone 2, based on that I'd say poor conditions.
Had some fun, next year.... fix that receive antenna.  73 Robert