[3830] CQ160 CW J68HZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@wjschmidt.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW J68HZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 03:59:18 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: J68HZ
Operator(s): J68HZ
Station: J68HZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St. Lucia
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 250  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 46  Total Score = 139,040

Club:

Comments:

Interestinng year.  My score much higher than 2018.  Almost twice the
multipliers this year over 2018.  My receive capabilities are astounding... I
could work less than half of what I heard.  New TX antenna is in the works for
next year to counter that.  Learned not to call CQ hours into the contest
because as a highly desired mult as I can't spread the signals out enough to
make out even one call.  My KPA1500 is in the shop for repair so operated LP and
that was a definite disadvantage.  Will bring a spare amp next trip.
Propagation to the north was fantastic but very little heard from South America.
 Distinct disadvantage in daylight hours not being able to work close neighbors
(have none!)like my US friends.  Next year with a new antenna.  Doc Bill, J68HZ.